Hello

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi
My name is Rob and as you can see by my user name my first love are reptiles. I have done some prospecting while out observing both detecting and panning with mixed results. I have found a few good flakes panning around Drake,Bonalbo and spent a week down Dunnolly about five years ago detecting and found a few tiny pickers. It was just enough to keep me interested :). I would like to get back down that way sometime with a bit more knowledge that's why I am here.

Welcome aboard Rob, stick around here and you'll catch the bug in no time :lol:

Please don't hesitate to ask questions as there's plenty of knowledgeable guys floating on the forum, some may even want to pick your brain about reptiles.

I hope to see you around and all the best on your prospecting journey.

Nugget.

Thanks nugget I have been looking around the threads it offers plenty of info. I am going to enjoy my time here.

Welcome Rob in the short time Ive been on this forum I have picked up so much information everyone is keen to help with what ever knowledge they have. Good luck out there, I had a hobby collecting reptiles and basically anything that crawled along the ground when I was a kid , my mother still tells me today how she used to clean my pockets out with a stick. I couldn't see what the problem was.

Latest posts