hello

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hi all
after watching all the shows and countless you tube vids over the last few years it's official, i have caught the bug. Time to get off the couch and have some fun.
was b thinking about a gpx 4500 or 5000 to start with. are these machines too difficult to master with all the settings for a beginner and is it worth spending a bit more for the 5000 for a better chance of actually finding a nugget or two. after stumbling across this site and having a look through a few posts i knew i had to join up. the wealth of information you all have will be invaluable to a newbie such as myself and the fact that you all are willing to share it through these forums are much appreciated by both myself and i am sure by all other new members.
am looking forward to researching and studying the whole site and hope to annoy you all with too many obvious questions

1528873819_welcome.jpg

WELCOME Gaz23
Great group on here with a wealth of information. Only new myself, went whole hog and brought gpz7000 and glad I did. Was sceptical at first as a lot of settings to get around and nearly every runs different ones but I am pretty settled with mine now. Also have had some more seasoned detectorists comment that they wish they had one.
Cheers Jamie

G'day mate, just remember the most important thing....... Where you parked your car!

Latest posts