Hello from the GT VIC

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all,

Golden triangle local, hope to read some interesting stuff here.

Seem like a good bunch of detectors........ooops soz, detectorists!

Welcome NT, to the F O R U M of choice for real prospectors and treasure hunters, and generally top people ! :)

Thanks Macca50 and Dig'n-it.

Yeh i splashed out and bought a few acres here late last year, originally from Diggers Rest VIC

Just got the caravan on the block at the moment but hoping to build from there.

Im retired now so can devote more time to prospecting, its a good feeling opening the van door in the morning and looking out over a lovely lead just meters away!

Many thanks mardymoose, AtomRat and Chewy!

Looks a great place, hope you all dont mind if i park my camp chair next to that Ironbark over there and have a look around.

Hi Numb Thumb, I think you just made about 7,000 best new buddies all eager to help you build on your block. Most will be happy to dig holes for foundations a new dam etc while some will just rake the dirt and make sure there is no nasty pieces of lead in the dirt. Lmao

Hahaha!

Awesome maxwell4.......It needs some levelling at the back of the block along the lead.

I have a D6 ready to go if anyone is keen to operate whilst I follow behind with the Zed, for levelling purposes ofcourse?

Will have to get that new bbq then I reckon!

;)

Gday BW, I'm easily bribed with Bundy........Between Tarnagulla and Moliagul way mate!

Thanks for the welcome :cool:

Latest posts