Hello from Sunbury vic

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm from Sunbury Victoria. Looks like a great forum here with lots of information. I am looking for anyone around the area that might want to go out fossicking every now and then. I don't have much info on the area and would love to find a nice spot with someone else. If anyone is from Sunbury and wants to go for a swing that would be great, thanks

Hi sleepyj

Welcome mate. yep heaps of good info.
I am in nsw but surely will be someone will go for a swing around your way.
Neil

SleepyJ said:
Hey guys I'm from Sunbury Victoria. Looks like a great forum here with lots of information. I am looking for anyone around the area that might want to go out fossicking every now and then. I don't have much info on the area and would love to find a nice spot with someone else. If anyone is from Sunbury and wants to go for a swing that would be great, thanks
Hi sleepy
Il be happy to catch up. Send me a pm if interested and wel go from there.
Kozi

Hey Sleepy,
Sunbury Metal Detecting Club is a good option for you, look them up they meet 1st Wed of each month and have weekends away at the various goldfields.
Great lunch of people.
Cheers Tom

Kozi M said:
SleepyJ said:
Hi sleepy
Il be happy to catch up. Send me a pm if interested and wel go from there.
Kozi
Thanks kozi, I can't pm just yet but sounds fantastic

SleepyJ said:

Hi Sleepy J,
Also from Sunbury just got my detector today. Did you join the Sunbury group? Any good?l am a brand newbie lol

Also from Sunbury and husband of Kkitten.
We're heading out this weekend to do some detecting and camping, some where around either Ballarat, Bendigo or Castlemaine area. We are brand new at this and have only just done the Minelab SDC2300 training with Miners Den last weekend.

Latest posts