Hello from newby

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi, getting a Equinox for bday on weekend. Have been panning and sluicing in my younger years quite a bit around the foothills of the Barringtons, bit of detecting around the old mines and boilers, keen to get back into it now with a young fella to teach. No real gold found just heaps of specks and small rubies. Great site and forum. Hopefully can contribute soon. Heading to Mudgee and Dubbo area in 3 weeks and hopefully the Equinox and I can sneak out a few times between family outings. Thanks

Welcome mate Im new here myself. First and foremost happy birthday for the long weekend! Nice an equinox sounds like your gonna have an awesome birthday... :perfect:

Welcome to PA Mattjollo.

I always like hearing about young people being taught our hobby and getting them out in the bush to enjoy it, and some quality family time.

Best of luck! And happy birthday for the weekend - hope you enjoy the new toy. :)

Cheers,

Megsy :beer:

Welcome mattjollo nice part of the world up at the Barringtons and you will enjoy the Equinox great little detector and have fun around Mudgee and Dubbo with it
Roy

Latest posts