Hello from gippsland

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi mickkat
From your general area were do you mostly go. If same places I go would be good to catch up

Welcome to PA mate. It might be best to post where you live in Gippsland, and where you normally detect so the other members can see if it fits in with them?

Theres some mighty fine Bream fishing down your way. I jus heard Hollands Landing is going off.
Welcome
GT

SCROUNGER said:
Welcome to PA mate. It might be best to post where you live in Gippsland, and where you normally detect so the other members can see if it fits in with them?

I live in lakes entrance sir and venture out bullamwall ;)

Good luck with your hunt for gold mate and finding a detecting buddy. Magic area you live in, i lived at Paynesville for a couple of years but that was before i took up detecting.

Cheers pal!

SCROUNGER said:
Good luck with your hunt for gold mate and finding a detecting buddy. Magic area you live in, i lived at Paynesville for a couple of years but that was before i took up detecting.

Hey mickkat generally travel to the gt but get up around the rivers bream fishing a few times . The old man creviced up a few nice pieces about 20 years ago around bullumwall. Pretty rough too so haven't come to far from source. Been thinking of detecting the hillsides around there sometime soon.

Latest posts