Hello everyone

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joao garimpeiro

Joo Novaes Neto
Reaction score
Sorry I forgot to introduce myself!
My name is John Novaes Neto. I am Brazilian, I live in the state of Bahia, and live in the city of Irece.
'm Prospector for over 15 years and I love it.
My first detector was a GM and picked up some good nuggets with it, excellent metal detector with a high frequency of 48khz and low battery consumption.
I've had several other detectors: Fisher, garrett, whites and am currently with a Xterra 705 gold pack which is really an excellent detector for gold nuggets here in my region.
I'm a passionate guy for gold mining and I'm always seeing some videos from Australia because I really like that wonderful country rich in gold and very educated people.
I have 4 children and a wonderful wife. I'm married for twenty two years and my oldest daughter is twenty anos.I have 45 years old.
Most times I camp in the bush in the gold mine.
I really liked to have found this forum on the net, because here in Brazil does not have any forum prospector. I really like this forum, here has really fantastic posts and great people!!
In the spare time I am motorcycle mechanic.
Thank you all and sorry for bad english!!
1412556544_joao_garimpeioro.jpg

This year there have Been many good things for me and know this forum with fantastic people was wonderful!
I thank you all for the welcome !!
1412612739_joao_garimpeioro.jpg

Welcome "officially" to the forum John. I've been following your posts with great interest as prospecting techniques from around the world has always intrigued and fascinated me. Brazil has always been on my wish list as a place to visit, and your country is rich in not just gold and gemstones, but also vividly rich in culture.

Best of luck with gold mining, and glad you have found a great forum to help spend some of the idle time between the prospecting. Take care over there.

Cheers Wal.

Welcome John , I have also enjoyed reading your posts , when camping in the bush do you have a lease or on public land ? do you do any "tunnelling" of sorts for gold or is it all surface detector work.
cheers , flash

Latest posts