heading to port germein =)

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hi guys
time to get out of the city for a while heading up to port germein on wednesday morning cant wait got my kit packed already so keen to check it out up
there nice way to get ones head clear,
if anyone has any spots worth checking out let me know and not just detecting spots,
cheers dan :)

G'Day D H, I have no idea about any spots down your way but I wish you all the best and hope you are travelling ok.
Its amazing what a bit of "campfire therapy" can achieve and I hope you have a great time after what you have been through.
All the best on your adventure! :D
Cheers,
Billy.

Good on ya DH. Port Germein is an excellent place, you will be able to think more clearly and positively, wide open spaces, no traffic, fresh air, nice people, the ocean, Sthn Flinders Ranges as a backdrop, heaps of blue swimmer crabs, sighhh. I'll be up there when the crabs start ( thats if they havent already, DH let me know if they are on or when they have started ). Keep trying for Positive thoughts only DH. A person can either live in the past or he can live in the present, but he cant live in both. Keep going forward. Refresh.

Latest posts