Happy New Year!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have just awoken from a coma. Induced by a moderate consumption of bourbon, beer, wine, moonshine, rocket fuel, etc.etc.

I wish you all a very bright and health New Year.

See you all at the Nundle 2014 Gathering.
Cheers
TheSmithy (Brian)

Thanks Jaros, from mine to yours as well mate. And to all of the PA members and their families. Happy New Year :p :p :p

Ps. I hope 2016 brings back many of PA 's missing founding members who made this forum what it is today, and their feedback and valuable input is sorely missed by me and im sure many many others.

Gaz

GaryO said:
Happy new year to everyone at PA , dont forget to wave your coils tomorrow over all tonights popular New Years spots :)
Happy hunting in 2016 .

Gaz
Yeah Gary,... I seen lots of thousands of people sitting, standing, lying, rolling, smooching, climbing in and out of cars, packing their gear up,.... and they were all doing it in the dark waiting/watching fireworks,... and that was just the early show, they'll do it again later only everyone will be drunk then and loosing stuff everywhere,... I only hope they don't loose to much, or anything valuable at all. :eek: :D :lol:

Latest posts