GPX5000 on ebay . bidding up to $ 10,100

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
loamer said:
While we are at it - anyone getting 'you have won 2 million euro/pomuds' SMS???

:mad:

Yep. Had that text turn up about four weeks back. Hit the delete button. I'd like to get hold of some of these scammers...

Cheers,
Shauno.

Syndyne said:
loamer said:
While we are at it - anyone getting 'you have won 2 million euro/pomuds' SMS???

:mad:

Yep. Had that text turn up about four weeks back. Hit the delete button. I'd like to get hold of some of these scammers...

Cheers,
Shauno.

there is another text scam to watch out for , texts addressed to " Rob , Sarah blah blah - any name " delete it . dont open it to read the message or you could get billed on your account for $ X

it was mentioned in a news article on SMH or News.com website a few weeks ago

Perhaps we could start up a scam watch? The problem with these fake or dodgy detectors on ebay is giving us worries and it must be affecting the poor legit sellers out there.

HeadsUp said:
AU Fever said:
HU, now you just need to ask him for a picture of the serial number so you can check it out.

BTW, if you giggle his eBay ID, PA is the first result on the page. (Nugget much have some wicked SEO on this site :) ) There's a lot of other results too which seem to indicate he is selling or has sold othe MDs.

Just my 2 bits worth...

Au

i tried to google his user name but i get no hits for our forum now

did nugget do the secret IT magic to make that thread disappear ?

talented code slinger Nugget if so

20 47 72 65 65 74 69 6E 67 73 20 65 61 72 74 68 6C 69 6E 67

I still get PA as the first hit on giggle by just giggling "bluegrace111213". Tried from both iPad and PC and same search results. Doesn't bother me, but just sayin' :cool:

Au

AU Fever said:
I still get PA as the first hit on giggle by just giggling "bluegrace111213". Tried from both iPad and PC and same search results. Doesn't bother me, but just sayin' :cool:

Au

thanks AU , that confirms my thoughts that my settings in google have been corrupted somehow , probably with spyware , which would explain why i get popup menus on lots of pages lately advertising things that i just happen to have googled for prior to the popup event. Despite having the latest full version of AVG . i am not any kind of IT guru :( :rolleyes: :mad: :/ :( :8

The scammer is back this time under the ebay username of mindy1ty lookout poor unsuspecting buyers!!!!!! Bid it up Minelab!!!!!!!

can someone ask him for the serial number and run that by Minelab to see if it exists in their production listing ?

and is it the same serial number that you were given last time ?

it is the same guy but i wonder how many of these he has

i cant contact him due to a previous conversation we had :D

guess who is on gumtree now with the same photo but different name

i didnt know Western Australia was so close to Michigan USA

dont get him banned yet . somebody is on the case okay peepil .

Gentlemen
Please beware of this on E-bay: guybluegrace111213
He is selling counterfeits from China.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts