Good all round detectors

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Absolute Pleasure to help you out mate.
Hook into that manual and when it gets there you'll be off.
Look forward to seeing your finds and Catching up when I'm down that way soon.

Clegy

Lambo3534 said:
Well to let you all know after doing more research and tossing a coin in the air...... Far too many times until my thumb hurt and because I didn't like the outcome! Hahaha

I decided to buy the XP Deus.

So thanks clegy for your prompt replies and to everyone else for your guidance it's very much appreciated thanks.

Now I just can't wait to get it in my hands to start the journey I can feel the excitement already! I will give you an update on my findings and my thoughts on the machine, but only after I gain enough experience with it to make a valued appraisal.

Until then good hunting ?

Well done Lambo, I love my Nokta but like i said Wish I had a DEUS or could afford one, you are going to have many enjoyable hours and great finds which such a top machine, looking forward to seeing your finds ;)

Thanks Havingago if you're ever down Melbourne way sing out and we can try a few sites together you can use the dues and if you'll let me I'll use your Nokta.... Everything I read said they're a great machine... Good hunting

Latest posts