Golddiggerart - Detector finds...

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today's finds along the creek track and the find of the day being the 1948 Threepence found within the first 5 minutes, after that it came in drips and drabs....Not a spot that produces lots of coin spills but it has given me some magical moments. Name that Skull.

1498892752_finds.jpg

1498892765_bullets.jpg

1498892783_threepence2.jpg

Nice and Clean

1498892802_threepence.jpg

1498892823_threepence1.jpg

1498892845_1917_com.jpg

1498892859_50c.jpg

1498892876_duck.jpg

1498892893_eye.jpg

1498892911_skull.jpg

1498892921_download.jpg

Until next time happy days I got a silver woop woop...

Cheers GDA :Y:

:eek: That's one old roll of film 8) ....You exposed it :eek: ....Could have been hidden Spy photos from a massive government conspiracy 8)
Getting the silver :cool: :Y: ....Nice lookin DUNNO... I only get squashed and bent DUNNO's :lol: :Y:

B5MECH said:
:eek: That's one old roll of film 8) ....You exposed it :eek: ....Could have been hidden Spy photos from a massive government conspiracy 8)
Getting the silver :cool: :Y: ....Nice lookin DUNNO... I only get squashed and bent DUNNO's :lol: :Y:

:D Cracked it open it was empty :( Loving the Silver even 50% is better than no % ;) And the dunno is made of Copper so it can be scrapped. :Y:

I went for a swing on a Sunny day back to the track.
It started off well and within 5 minutes I hit 2 5 cent coins but they were foreign, I am not even able to say what they were because I gave them away not long after I found them.
Being such nice weather here there are a lot of people around and a Father with is two daughters stopped for a look in, the girls looked and said oooooo treasure and their Father asked how I was doing, we had a good chat and then I said can I give the girls these and pulled out the two coins, he said yes of course so I gave the Brown eyed little girl one and her eyes lit up with joy and she closed the coin in two hands pulled it to her chest and said 'Treasureeeeeeeee'. The other little girl who had blue eyes said to her Daddy, give it give it give it, lol
We parted ways and he wished me good luck.
I hit on a few good signals which was cool, lots of brownies, bullet shells and spendable coins....With so many people around stopping for a chat my progress along the track was slow but it was so cool to see so many interested, so many elders stopping to see and chat, poking my detector with their walking sticks asking what it does, I showed them my finds and they walked off after wishing me luck.
I reached the end of this section of track and had a rest, more people stopping by for a chat, busy road and footy park across the way. I will revisit that exact spot because I chanced upon an area I believe has potential, I say that because of the 4 Penny coin spill which were my finds of the day.
Upon swinging the immediate area I came upon Coke Cans and Bottles everywhere, I thought and wondered how there could be so many, Bottles Caps everywhere as well so I really don't know how my coil hit those pennies in one hole right in the middle of all of the trash.
The TID was 30 which was low but when there are 4 together well the tone and TID sounds and says $2.....
On the way back to the car after more Spendable coins and more chatting I stopped short of the car to have one last dig, 4 lovely ladies with 4 dogs came waltzing along asking how I was doing smiling and chatting away, it was a great way to finish the day, one of the dogs a beautiful male 'Irish Wolf Hound' approached me and started licking my face all over, he was a real beautiful Dog and his owner looked at me and said, oh you must be a nice person, he doesn't lick anybody at all.
You know that made me feel good to hear her say that.
Anyway my finds for the day, the forecast for the week, COLD COLD COLD wet..so happy to be able to have a good dig.

1498994331_finds.jpg

1498994349_finds_2_.jpg

1498994366_pennies.jpg

This little Axe head was found only a few metres from the Penny Spill, also the relic in the picture was found on the other side of the track metres away...

1498994385_axe.jpg

Until next time best of digs to everyone, happy days.

Cheers GDA :Y: :Y: :Y:

ktmman said:
Gotta love the penny spills,sounds like you are a great ambassador for our hobby.

Cheers mate, I will always do the best I can for our great hobby, I can see future generation taking up already in the form of the little girls and the joy in their smiles. :)

Another successful mission Artie :Y:
Mate, we've all got to know you a little bit on here and from your videos and i reckon you are a nice bloke too
I wouldnt go so far as to be licking your face ... :lol:
but would certainly give you a bloody good hand shake ;)
Keep it up mate, looking forward to your next post

You have been busy,digging in the sand makes it always easier :cool: which is always fine by me 8) and plenty to look at and a good story :Y:

Just imagine if you could find the locks to those keys and the belonging were then yours :p

Latest posts