Golddiggerart - Detector finds...

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice digging buddy :Y:

I really like the rising sun badge being old quality and made of metal,I wish the back of my "jumps badge" was as good.

After some advice from here I am going to take it "again" to a jewellers for a second look hoping to get the back repaired.

Keep hoping 8)

Keep digging :)

cashgoldsilver said:

I really like the rising sun badge being old quality and made of metal,I wish the back of my "jumps badge" was as good.

After some advice from here I am going to take it "again" to a jewellers for a second look hoping to get the back repaired.

Keep hoping 8)

The Pin from the back I broke off when cleaning, it was fragile....But the Ringlets are still on it. Cheers :)

golddiggerart said:
cashgoldsilver said:

Keep hoping 8)

The Pin from the back I broke off when cleaning, it was fragile....But the Ringlets are still on it. Cheers :)

Bugger :(

Now it is more like mine sadly 8)

Good hunt still :Y:

B5MECH said:
Nice work on the badge :cool: :Y: ...Your now a Mopar Man :lol:
You got a real Zippo :rolleyes: ....I only find Chippo's :/ ...pretty sure you could fix it :eek:

Yup easy fix....The clips are nothing special and are readily available from Bunnings. Or I can just make one...
:Y: :Y: :Y:

1498627427_img_4608.jpg

Had an itch and since I am not going out for a swing until the weekend weather permitting I thought why not hit the back lawn.
Been playing around with settings and hit on a nice crisp 42 TID, I was very surprised and delighted to finally hit a Silver Coin woop woop.

1498711109_three.jpg

1498711123_three_in_hole.jpg

Our 3 and a 1/2 year old daughter sporting a huge smile.

1498711142_daughter.jpg

Not the best conditioned coin I have gotten but I'll take it.

1498711181_george_v.jpg

1498711211_1927_three.jpg

That was very satisfying and put a huge smile on my face. :)

Until next time happy days, good digging to all.

Cheers GDA

Pretty good looking really gda, some of those old silvers come out with a black patina on them that requires forethought before the battle to clean up begins.
cool backyard find mate ! :p
:Y: :cool: :Y:

silver said:
Pretty good looking really gda, some of those old silvers come out with a black patina on them that requires forethought before the battle to clean up begins.
cool backyard find mate ! :p
:Y: :cool: :Y:

Yes true that mate and I'll remember that. :) Thanks. :Y:

B5MECH said:
If there's one there's more gda :p ... :rolleyes: Good one....wish I could dig up my backyard :lol: :Y:

Yeah you said that once before and you were correct so I'll listen again. :)
I have done so much repair work on this place and the lawn as well, clearing out junk and crap, shopping bags in holes with rubbish in it.
The lawn will grow back will a little TLC. :)

Cheers mate :Y:

silver said:
B5MECH said:
If there's one there's more gda :p ... :rolleyes: Good one....wish I could dig in my backyard :lol: :Y:
Don't let me stop you B5 ! ]:D
:lol: ...The Wicked Witch of the South will turn me into a Frog silver :eek:
1498713083_frogs_001.jpg

The neighbor now lives in the Bromeliads for letting their dog shite on the front lawn :rolleyes:
I ain't goin near that green coloured carpet :eek:

B5MECH said:
silver said:
B5MECH said:
If there's one there's more gda :p ... :rolleyes: Good one....wish I could dig in my backyard :lol: :Y:
Don't let me stop you B5 ! ]:D
:lol: ...The Wicked Witch of the South will turn me into a Frog silver :eek:
1498713690_screenshot_2017-06-29-15-20-07.jpg

The neighbor now lives in the Bromeliads for letting their dog shite on the front lawn :rolleyes:
I ain't goin near that green coloured carpet :eek:
But think of all those targets B5, what's a little croak between the witch and some silvers aye ! ]:D ]:D :rainbow: O:) :party:

Latest posts