Golddiggerart - Detector finds...

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rocketaroo said:
You got a Monopoly Canon I think!

Yup it sure is mate. Goes well with the Tank and the Car

1498381774_faceoff-monopoly-pieces.jpg

He must know where most of the silvers are stashed after pulling out over 200 of them (and the florins after you left). ;) Glad you managed to finish the day on a high with at least one silver for your efforts - kind of feels a bit empty ending a day with no silvers. :)

Goldpick said:
He must know where most of the silvers are stashed after pulling out over 200 of them (and the florins after you left). ;) Glad you managed to finish the day on a high with at least one silver for your efforts - kind of feels a bit empty ending a day with no silvers. :)

It sure does feel empty but every dig with him is a good dig, he's a good bloke and I am happy he is doing great he deserves it for putting in the long digs over the past 2 months... :) :Y:

golddiggerart said:
I've seen 4 Sovereigns found over the last two weeks, 3 of them today on Facebook posts.....Amazing really considering I am looking for one myself.
Today's Double Sovereign found by someone was 30 Years in the making 3 coins in one hole all of them 1890 the third coin Silver but not sure what that was....
SO they're out there, just need to swing the coil over them....He did say it was a scratchy signal bouncing around like a bottle cap and he is happy he dug the signal.

I wonder what tomorrow is going to bring.... :) One can only swing the coil over the signal and decide whether to dig it or not.
Happy days all.. :)

I borrowed the picture off facebook...

https://www.prospectingaustralia.co...691_1513823205344671_865538944316996922_n.jpg

I saw that post on FB, Dejan is a member here but hasn't been on for a while, lucky bugger. :Y: :D

I went for a late swing tonight to a spot that has given me some really crusty pennies.
Lots of Brownies followed by more and more.... Finally though I hit on a nice crisp sounding 42 which had a depth reading of 10+ inches, well it sure was deep at least 12 - 14 inches and when I saw it I knew it was another bucket lister.
The great thing was that I wanted a Silver and I got one, hit on a loud 36 and I was thinking it's just a penny, nope wrong it was a 2c but when I moved the coil something else beeped, a loud 30 just under it so I grabbed the dirt and sure enough a coin. Took me a while to register because it was soooooo crusty, I forgot to get a picture of it and remembered it but threw it straight into the S&V.
Was a good night and I enjoyed it very much.

1498571422_finds.jpg

Bucket List again woop woop...

1498571450_rising_sun.jpg

1498571467_rising_reverse.jpg

1498571485_new_car.jpg

1498571498_old_car.jpg

1498571523_lighter.jpg

Until next time happy days, best of digs and lots of awesome treasure. :)

Cheers GDA :D :Y:

Latest posts