Gold Tours and Training Days that you WOULD Recommend

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Victoria seems to be catered for with tours but Qld appears to be lacking. I contacted The Outback Prospector recently but Jonathon was out hunting for gold with no plans in immediate future.
Can anyone recommend a Qld tour operator/trainer?
Looks like a hole in the market that needs filling up here.

Regards all
Daniel :pickshovel:

Thanks Norteast, I'll try him again.

Webbie, Miners Den advertise training out Warwick way but their timetable indicates November. Lost Treasures in Everton Hills reckon they can put me on to a trainer so I will let you know how that pans out. There's an old gold euphamism if ever I heard one.

Regards all
Daniel :pickshovel:

talking to miners den in march about tours around warrick said there was a bloke doing a bit, contacted him not doing it anymore , miners den said it will be around november when they start their tours ,getting all paper work and insurance sorted :perfect:

Went out to Windeyer for a weekend with Kim And Linc a couple of weeks back. NSW and WA Gold Tours and Training.

Stayed at the Bushlands Caravan Park in one of the cabins, very comfortable. Dinner Saturday night in the Gold and Fleece Hotel right next door with three others who I met on the Saturday on the tour, Also all staying in the Caravan Park. Good feed and a great night chatting away.

Being in the field with Kim and Linc was great, I learnt plenty and would love to go again.

Found Five small bits and lots of shotgun pellets etc.

1603450229_aa80805a-cdf3-4d07-a338-7e328c4de6e0.jpg

1603450262_9a4dcfa9-4fc4-403b-a615-964f9356bdb9.jpg

Any updates to the lists at all? I am in NSW and there appear to be a couple on the list but the closest to me would be around Mudgee which is probably around 4 hours drive away so something a bit further North would be good

NSW Gold Tours is now owned by Cleggy (store Aussie Detectorist Newcastle).
https://goldtour.com.au/

I believe that some possible tours/training for the Stuart Town area are being investigated.
Cleggy also gets up around Nundle so maybe something could be arranged there if you give him a call & there was enough interest?
:Y:

Latest posts