Gold Rush TV Series information

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's down here to do a few test pans in your favourite spot with this.....

1572395136_7218f0132c1d2baf500b67aa12956d48.jpg

And nab another one of these.....

1572395323_parker-schnabel-ashely-youle-830x450.jpg

steelPHASE said:
They are filming an Australian series of Parkers Trail. Starting in Vic and then working their way around the country.
All up I think there is about 10 weeks of filming. Tyler from Aussie Gold Hunters is also going to be in this series.

Thanks Pat

Ballarat Branch of PMAV hosted a quick session out of Ballarat, was originally planned to do an overnight camp but time constraints reduced it to about 4 hours on Tues. morning ...... Gold, chinese button and an old token as well as the usual junk were found, not necessarily filmed.
Before heading off in the Cairns direction the crew did at least cook us a bacon & egg roll brekkie.
Tyler (AGH) knows how to detect.
Brad was lumbered with a Garrett (ATX ?) which was useless.
Parker is not really into detecting (my impression).
The crew were great will be interesting to see if we actually get a minute or 2 on the final show (usually screens a couple of months after the Gold Rush series ends).
Cheers Tom.
1572478974_fullsizeoutput_2542.jpg

1572479016_img_2284.jpg

(photos by various PMAV members)

Goldchaser1 said:
AussieChris said:

Hell be in a pc8000 at the superpit on monday morning,truck also i think,they are there filming most the day......

That should make decent TV with the scale of the 800 tonner .

They probably spend 100 hours scouting for content for every minute of TV time

CreviceSucker said:
Goldchaser1 said:
AussieChris said:

Hell be in a pc8000 at the superpit on monday morning,truck also i think,they are there filming most the day......

That should make decent TV with the scale of the 800 tonner .

They probably spend 100 hours scouting for content for every minute of TV time

Well what a top kid parker is,got to meet him and the crew,spoke a bit of gold,he took time out for for a chat or a pic with anyone,he was in a shovel and a quick trip in a truck,was a hell of a day.... :D

There heading home in 2 days doug,there been to palmer,golden triangle,halls creek,parker said that was f@&n hot this time of the year,i said no shite,sandstone etc etc,there been around.....

Latest posts