Gold detecting areas Melbourne metro area/s

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be out panning in the bush tomorrow as well as Sunday as I have interpreted the rules to be legal as long as I don't leave metro Melb area map.
Not harming anyone as I won't be seeing anyone and going alone.

Picker said:
I will be out panning in the bush tomorrow as well as Sunday as I have interpreted the rules to be legal as long as I don't leave metro Melb area map.

So you're not visiting Mitchell Shire I take it, you'll be hard pressed finding legal waterways and tributaries not on the exempt list. Have you considered buying in paydirt as an alternative to while away the lockdown, only travel if it is essential for the sake of all of us.

Picker said:

So you're planning on travelling both days I take it, camping is off limits unless in your primary residence municipality as I understand it.

OzzieAu said:
What do you guys not understand about... STAY AT HOME... ffs.????
Get with the program so we can ALL get out and detect again.....short term pain for long term gain.
Youre not the only ones with withdrawal symptoms. :pickshovel:

Pi$5 off mate, tell that to all the pricks playing golf and going for a fish.

Go and read the bloody guidelines before coming on here playing boss man.

IT IS ALLOWED, PERIOD.

Picker said:
OzzieAu said:
What do you guys not understand about... STAY AT HOME... ffs.????
Get with the program so we can ALL get out and detect again.....short term pain for long term gain.
Youre not the only ones with withdrawal symptoms. :pickshovel:

Pi$5 off mate, tell that to all the pricks playing golf and going for a fish.

Go and read the bloody guidelines before coming on here playing boss man.

IT IS ALLOWED, PERIOD.

As before as Ive posted... your welcome to flout the rule sets in place, and try manipulate them cause youll be in the bush away from everyone else.... although youl stop for coffee, food, or fuel, well away from your residence, potentially catching, or infecting others... tis all good. Just dont damn well ask for an icu bed when u get sick.
Happy detecting :)

Status
Not open for further replies.