General National Weather advice and information

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LoneWolf said:
Manpa, can you send me some Snow please? Never felt snow... That one is on my bucket list...

LW...

Sorry mate, Id love to help but thats beyond my meagre powers, dont get much snow in SA either. :D

RM Outback said:
It's been pretty dry in my neck of the woods for a while, a good soaking will do the ground the world of good and a top up for the rainwater tanks will be great. :perfect:

For everyone who wants it I hope you get it for those that don't I hope you don't live next door to one of these blokes :lol:

Clancy is at Frances, they'd like some just not a record breaking deluge. The old catch 22 when you want it it's never in sight when you don't it's on its way. Apparently their expecting 1 to 5 mm, anything upto 3 or 4 inches would be better anything over may cause issues.

Manpa said:
Frances, very nice part of the world, working on a sheep station? Very pretty country.

Yeah he is Manpa, become a crow eater in March last year. He absolutely loves it :perfect:

Manpa said:
RM Outback said:
Manpa said:
Frances, very nice part of the world, working on a sheep station? Very pretty country.

Yeah he is Manpa, become a crow eater in March last year. He absolutely loves it :perfect:

Were not a bad bunch when you get to know us.

Sure is a beautiful part of our country :perfect: :heart:

Big rainfall totals for the West Coast of SA, Wirrulla which is about 80km south of Ceduna recieved a whopping 115 millimetres, there was TV footage of someone riding a jetski on the footy oval, Streaky Bay recieved 78 millimeters and Ceduna 46 millimetres, hopefully we'll get some here at Goolwa :cloudy: :perfect:

DO, are you back in Goolwa already?

Heading down there on Tuesday, going to the Murray Mouth, this time the two youngest girls for a camp, fish and sandcastle building comp.

Going to be interesting if we do get heavy rain, but a good experience for the girls too.

:lol:

Greenhornet_au said:
DO, are you back in Goolwa already?

Heading down there on Tuesday, going to the Murray Mouth, this time the two youngest girls for a camp, fish and sandcastle building comp.

Going to be interesting if we do get heavy rain, but a good experience for the girls too.

:lol:
Yeah Gh, we're back waiting for this elusive rain to arrive, I went down to the Mouth about a month ago after Mulloway but ended up with zilch, but I love up there, they're catching Salmon Trout there so hopefully you'll be able to get the girls on to a few of them, anyway I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun mate, hopefully we'll get heaps of rain before you go and the weather will be fine for you. Cheers Ron. :beer:

Latest posts