General National Weather advice and information

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last summer here was so cold my tomatos wouldn't ripen and rotted whilst still green on the vine, but at least it was nice not to hear about how we will all die from global warming like usual when it gets over 35, covid has now taken over that narrative. This winter lots of rain so far thats keeping the frost away. Lambs have all just been born in the area. Foxes are about. Might have to get my slingshot out of the cutlery draw again.

Your wish is my command. But I may still send an account! :playful:
1629858917_b9a6dcd1-d858-409f-a461-2214f6bebe76.jpg

1629858931_3bb2b1d8-81d0-4730-b40b-71c21c1bd87c.jpg

There was a guy called Inigo Jones , in Q'land , that made long range weather forecasts . He died in 1954 but I think there was another guy , in Q'land , that made forecasts after him .

Mike678 said:
There was a guy called Inigo Jones , in Q'land , that made long range weather forecasts . He died in 1954 but I think there was another guy , in Q'land , that made forecasts after him .

His name is lennox walker his son hayden has continued with the long range weather forcasting after lennox retired :Y:

Absolutely fantastic, like the tomatoes i grew up eating. The skin is a bit thicker than normal but that helps with bugs. Honestly mate i just picked some more this morning and from one plant, so far i estimate about 4 kilos of deliciousness. You can grow them in a large pot, minimum 30 cm but larger would be better.
Mackka

Latest posts