G'day

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey everyone, just joined up. My family and I are looking forward to our first gold hunting experience and sharing our hunts with the community. I've been reading and absorbing every bit of useful information from the forums for the past few months, and got started with a Gold Monster 1000 (for now) and a panning/ sieve kit. We'll be heading out towards Warwick for our first gold adventure, either Thanes Creek or Talgai Forest areas. Still got some research to go but can't wait!
Cheers for having us aboard!

Welcome NuggBugg. Whether you find gold or not, a day spent with your family in the great outdoors will always be a good day. Enjoy!

Good stuff Ward the offer is much appreciated. Any info on the area would be most welcome. Heading out this weekend was mostly about getting the feel for it and having some fun family time (if weather allows) but we will be looking at doing the forest areas soon after. We've only passed through Warwick once so don't know the area well but that will come with time, experience and help from friendly people like yourself ;) :D

Im just having a lazy night. Only got this out of blue bowl.
1539083350_image.jpg

Didn't make it out this weekend due to weather, this coming weekend isn't looking good either. Itching to get out and fire up the GM..one day soon I hope

Latest posts