G'day there

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissyM

Missy May
Reaction score
Hi guys,
I volunteered as a support person who was suffering from long term effects of gold fever around 4 years ago.
At the time, my duties included tasks such as map reading, record keeping, water/snack carrying, photographer, hole filler and occasionally I'd have a swing myself.
My skill set has been enhanced to a novice level, and until just recently I was practicing under a mentor (yes, the one with gold fever).
Now I am about to graduate and buy my first detector, and kit myself out to embark on my own adventures in the goldfields.
I look forward to flying solo, building my personal collection of nuggets and one day taking on an apprentice myself (if someone wants to be taught).
This past time is something that has also given me the diagnosis of gold fever, and I look forward to sharing my illness on here with the rest of you x
Thanks for having me :) :pickshovel:

Welcome missyM , a loverly intro. You have joined the rest of us in the asylum. But with the dreaded sickness you have caught you will be in good company.
Jim

Latest posts