G'day Near Creswick

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Long time lurker, first time poster. Thought it was time I registered.

First got the prospecting bug in 1979 and have in and out of it over the years. Just getting back into it after a break of 6 or so years. Used to detect but am giving panning a go this time.

Went out on a recce in the Creswick Forest today - (luckly to live only 50-10 minutes away).

Met six prospectors today around various spots. All very nice people and very friendly. Will be happy to provide water level updates on the various Creswick creeks when I get out and about. Will post them in the exiosting thread starting today.

Happy to catch up with anyone heading out to Creswick.

Cheers!

Vombat

Thanks for the warm welcome.

I meant to say "(lucky to live only 5-10 minutes away)." but a fat finger added the extra l and 0 which I couldn't edit.

Thanks Nucopia and RM Outback - happy to help where I can. I will likely head out again in the next week. Have to visit Daylesford tomorrow.

Welcome Vombat, might see you out there. I get to Daylesford most weekends, haven't been to Creswick for a month or two. Slaty running yet, was only puddles here and there on my last visit?

Cheers

Latest posts