Garrett infinium dd open coil 11 x 14

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I recently tried to purchase a Garrett infinium coil from America and was informed that Garrett not delivering to Australia. Would anybody know of any place where I can source one in Australia. Thanks in advance cheers Ben

The Australian agency is the resource, Garrett stopped selling to Australians from Overseas for some time now.
Many many years ago, I paid a total A$500 including shipping, for 2x ACE 250's delivered to me in 3 days, just by ordering from the USA.
Price in Australia was over $500 each ACE 250.
Australian Dealers need to make money too, but there was just too much difference in cost and retail to ignore at the time.

My Google fu is greater than yours... good luck, maybe look for a secondhand coil, but I have seen some cheap Garrett bits float up from a Dealer on Gumtree occasionally. Maybe Australian Ebay or even Amazon ?

https://www.garrettaustralia.com.au/

The Australian agency is the resource, Garrett stopped selling to Australians from Overseas for some time now.
Many many years ago, I paid a total A$500 including shipping, for 2x ACE 250's delivered to me in 3 days, just by ordering from the USA.
Price in Australia was over $500 each ACE 250.
Australian Dealers need to make money too, but there was just too much difference in cost and retail to ignore at the time.

My Google fu is greater than yours... good luck, maybe look for a secondhand coil, but I have seen some cheap Garrett bits float up from a Dealer on Gumtree occasionally. Maybe Australian Ebay or even Amazon ?

https://www.garrettaustralia.com.au/
Cheers for your feedback most appreciated

G'day Ben, Are you looking for the large 'standard' waterproof Open DD Coil that originally came with the Infinium?...I have one I never really used, because I only ever used the 8" round Mono, and the small white DD Elliptical coil...I also have the original waterproof <blue> headphones that came with it ,and have never been used/worn..if interested....I never used the original Infinium headphones either, which I still have as I converted to standard connector <non Garrett connector which is a PITA>..my Infinium has been upgraded twice and has never missed a beat...Garrett USA used to give excellent Service to Aussies....I lost the waterproof ring that attached to the battery shroud...couldn't get one here..they sent me 3 for free and no postage charge........message me if interested...

Last edited:
G'day Ben, Are you looking for the large 'standard' waterproof Open DD Coil that originally came with the Infinium?...I have one I never really used, because I only ever used the 8" round Mono, and the small white DD Elliptical coil...I also have the original waterproof <blue> headphones that came with it ,and have never been used/worn..if interested....I never used the original Infinium headphones either, which I still have as I converted to standard connector <non Garrett connector which is a PITA>..my Infinium has been upgraded twice and has never missed a beat...Garrett USA used to give excellent Service to Aussies....I lost the waterproof ring that attached to the battery shroud...couldn't get one here..they sent me 3 for free and no postage charge........message me if interested...
Hi Larry did you receive my reply cheers Ben

Hi Larry my email is XXXXX cheers Ben

[Personal contact details aren't allowed in forum posts]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts