Garrett infinium 10 x 14 dd coil

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Does anybody out there have a second hand or new Garret infinium coil that would like to sell. I have tried to purchase one through my Garrett dealer in Perth Western Australia but to no avail. I have sourced some in America but Garrett will not allow them to ship to Australia. Surely someone has one on a shelf or leaning up against a wall not doing anything. Would really appreciate if you contact me. Cheers Ben

Have a look for a freight forwarding service. They will provided you with a US address to send the coil to and then they on send it to you. There are cost involeved for their service but it should solve the problem.

Have a look for a freight forwarding service. They will provided you with a US address to send the coil to and then they on send it to you. There are cost involeved for their service but it should solve the problem.
Cheers barmaid Bob. I have luckily managed to source one but the info and advice you provided will be useful in the future should I be unable to source any items in Australia cheers Ben

If you need another one……I see there is one available on Gumtree but it’s a mono.

If you need another one……I see there is one available on Gumtree but it’s a mono.
Yes I saw that one but as I want to use the coil in the ocean unfortunately rhe mono coil won't be suitable. I know that the infinium double d open coil can work with my Garrett atx. So I will have to be patient

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts