G1 Highbanker and flour Gold

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Ian,
Great to meet up with you as well mate. Loved your set up as well. Didnt do to bad I think. Looks at tad over a gram id say.
Keep your head in the books mate, It will be well worth the effort. I am sure we will catch up again soon.
Cheers
Mark

Hi Heatho,
Am running the little 15 Honda 4 stroke. Works brilliant. First time every time. Everyone tells me it is a must to do regular oil changes though. Every 15 to 20 hours. And at 10 hours at first. They recon they will go on forever if you do this. Hope we can catch up if the forum has a get together.
Cheers mate
Mark :) :)

I am demon on the shovel if some one needs a digger I need to learn I am plumber and dig for a living. But know nothing of finding gold would like to learn from some one so I can teach my kids a good hobby :)

Hey Richo,I thought all plumbers were gold diggers every time they get a call.
My grandson is in his last year of a plumbing apprenticeship & he's looking forward to getting out on his own & doing his own " gold digging"
Cheers, Pete

we have 90 plumbers here not much work plumbing now will dig holes instead some plumbers here charge 900 bucks to change tap washer on weekends yes some are crooks mate but not all lol some have a heart ;)

Can you show me a picture of what a G1 is please?
Hubby is going to build a highbanker of some description soon, but more than likely we will make it the same as WalnLiz's one - the one he has a video of.
Does anyone have any recommendations?

Naynay said:
Can you show me a picture of what a G1 is please?
Hubby is going to build a highbanker of some description soon, but more than likely we will make it the same as WalnLiz's one - the one he has a video of.
Does anyone have any recommendations?
[video=480,360]http://youtu.be/ztftLpZ88kM[/video]

garnethawkins said:
Hey guys im just wondering if anyone could post a pic of what flour gold actually looks like in a pan?

This I got from Eldorado in Victoria. Very fine stuff. If you stir it up in your pan it will float. That's how fine it is. Not heavy enough to break the water surface tension.

Maybe 3hrs social digging/chatting. Looks a lot but it's less than a gram...

1381059962_image.jpg

I still got that gold. Mixed with other gold now but can take a picture of it floating. Cool to see...

Latest posts