FS: Minelab GPX5000

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben78

Ben
Reaction score
After much deliberation and thought I have decided to offer my GPX5000 for sale. Numerous reasons for and against have been raised but ultimately the decision has been made that I need to move on from the machine. No I will not be moving on to a ATX or TDI or anything like that!
This 5K has been an absolute bloody ripper for me and has helped me to unearth many many pieces of gold. It is a proven solid performer on fine gold with numerous sub grain pieces.
Yes I will be very sad to see it go, but as it stands it is time for a new home.

I have restored it back to a 'As bought' kit, and is currently what you would find in a boxed new GPX5000 from a dealer.
Minelab GPX5000 Control Box
Straight shaft
11" Mono Coil
11" DD Coil
Battery
Harness
240v and 12v chargers
Control box cover

I have lovingly cared for the machine, have always cleaned it after every trip and it has lived its whole life inside the control box cover. I will also include a 0.2 gram nugget to use for testing etc. I also have accessories that can be discussed including 'S' Shaft conversion and 8" Mono and 10" DD coils. The machine is about 18 months old and has about 18 months of warranty remaining. Minelab warranty is transferable.

I would much prefer to deal face to face and in cash. I live in Tamworth and am happy to drive up to 200km to meet. However I will accept a bank deposit and I will post fully insured, person to person, and with tracking. I can provide copies of original receipt and serial number to seriously interested parties. I am looking for $4900 for the basic kit.

1411896315_gpx5000_large.jpg

1411896544_gpx5000gold_large.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts