Minelab GPX 4500 SOLD

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

user 14190

Too old to care anyway.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Minelab GPX 4500, purchased from Coiltec Maryborough 2011, used from 2011 until Covid stopped travel. Has been kept as a 'spare'. Was last used by PA members in meetup in 2022 at Maryborough. I upgraded our detectors during covid lockdown. It is in good working order.

I am asking $1700.00 including freight. Can be tested and picked up at Tomerong NSW.

DSCF2176.JPG

DSCF2177.JPG

Comes with Harness, battery and 240v & 12v charging leads.
Is fitted with 11" Detech Ultra Sensing mono coil
Has 8" and 18" mono coils.
There is a DD coil 11", but the cable cover is failing.
DOES NOT INCLUDE CURLY CORD OR HEADPHONES.
I am making the price low enough for someone to be able to buy the missing items and later coils, but the coils included will help someone get started.
Asking $1700.00 including freight. SOLD PENDING PAYMENT.
The detector has old style serial number which was verified by Minelab in 2017, here is a copy if their reply.

Minelab Service <[email protected]>​

Mon, Oct 16, 2017, 10:51 AM
to me

Hi Graham,

Yes the secret code sticker only came out later (don’t quote me but it was around 2012-13) I have done a serial number verification on both of your machines and they are Genuine Minelab Products. If you have any issues trying to sell these in the future please forward the potential buyers email to us and we will send them a verification email if needed.

Kind Regards,

Minelab Service

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts