Found In Circulation

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whoa! Found this one dollar coin today. There is some real gems out there.

1432634386_img_5917.jpg
1432634454_img_5911.jpg

The dog knocked over a cane box thingy today, that over the years, all types of stuff has been thrown in....pens, lego, loose change etc. Anyway, there was a heap of 5c, and 10c in there, as I was picking them up, spotted this :)

1433469364_hthrip.jpg

what type of bank,... mine wont pass anything back out the window once it's gone in.

They talk about it with me in suncorp,.. and will even show stuff off, but that's it,.. so I point out to other customers to go to one of the coin shops when they are at the window with something different now,... last one was some error type $5 note that is smaller than normal,.. so the guy kept it to go check it out,... the tellers were all good with it cause they know they can't give it to anyone else(bugger). :(

Some of the banks in smaller towns still release ( odd ) currency $
I am ( was ) a coin addict .
Up until a few years ago could even re buy so pre decimal notes if in on the rite day .
Plus helps in country town .

Something else to look for, as I am the bar manager of bowls club will make looking for those 50 cent coins mentioned a lot easier. Thanks for the info, cheers Coachie.

Latest posts