For Sale

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I walked into a electronic store a few months back and was after a particular part when the boss of the shop appeared to have been having a bad day and commented he'd be able to help me if he could only get past all the boxes out back, cut a long story short he said if someone come along with $50 they could have all they could carry, hahaha!!!!! guess what I had fifty bucks.

Now I have 100's of components for those who are into diy into electronic thingies, let me know send me a pic if possible of what you are after and I might just have the little bit you need.
Cheers
Goldslave

G'day GoldSlave, if you have a connector like the one in the pic.. I would be over the moon to take it of your hands.
It is the connector used on a Garrett Infinium LS ...
Thank you.
Peter...

1405517946_connector_4__infinium.jpg

g'day
if you have the water proof connections that minelab used on the 2300 headphones, I'd be interested
regards tm

Hi Pete and Trashmagnet,
Not sure I have what you want Pete but Trashmagnet I do have oodles of different types of connections for head phones, I will check then out for you, cheers

GoldSlave .. thank you for the reply .. I have a suggestion to you .. have you thought about spreading out a good array of the goodies you have, take some photos and put them up for viewing... never know, you might have things for people they didn't know they wanted until they see what you have.

Cheers .. Peter

Hi Pete

That's a good idea, I'll get to it as soon as, I'm in the middle of packing more stuff than I need at the moment, (don't we all) we hope to make tracks maybe on Monday.
I was having big dramas with my "A" frame and have been having mild panic attacks, my stress level has been up there to say the least, thanks to the wonderful manager of Northcoach Caravans and RV's he sorted it all out yesterday arvo.
Now I can put my heart into the packing and sorting.
Cheers
Bruce

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts