Food /Water Complacently

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Be all good here. Lots of veggies around. Spuds, onions and carrots grown around here, plus plenty of sheep and cattle. Lots of dams with eels, Redfin and if all else fails carp. Biggest problem would be a shortage of beer. God help us.

Bjay said:
Be all good here. Lots of veggies around. Spuds, onions and carrots grown around here, plus plenty of sheep and cattle. Lots of dams with eels, Redfin and if all else fails carp. Biggest problem would be a shortage of beer. God help us.

Easy there m8. :p

Redfin said:
Bjay said:

Easy there m8. :p
You be ok mate. :lol:

I'll be fine food, water and fuel wise for years....got all that side of it covered. Even got a good choice of comfortable caves and old mine tunnels where I could hold up indefinitely.

The part I still have to work out is how to get another 3 or 4 women without being spotted or someone noticing them missing. I nearly got caught kidnapping the last 2.

madtuna said:
I'll be fine food, water and fuel wise for years....got all that side of it covered. Even got a good choice of comfortable caves and old mine tunnels where I could hold up indefinitely.

The part I still have to work out is how to get another 3 or 4 women without being spotted or someone noticing them missing. I nearly got caught kidnapping the last 2.

I could PM you a couple of Addresses, Trouble is "IF" Beauty is Skin Deep They are Inside Out,

They are perfect for Mine or Subterranean purposes Coz they look Better In the Dark, :playful: :playful: :playful:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

goody2shoes said:
I'm not going to starve....

I will eat you all :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have a big Rambo knife and a filleting knife for the ready :lol: :lol: :lol:

In the mean time let's be friends..

Goody :)

G'day

Have you seen the movie "The Road" its pretty much that sort of thing after all turns to shite gangs are hunting and eating the locals :argh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=bO8EqMsxOiU

cheers

stayyerAU

Sandta said:
This subject is on ch7 news right now

Wot :eek: Has Madtuna been busted for stealing bushpigs :flowers: :flowers: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Madtuna all most had me but I escaped from he's freezer :lol: :lol:

New there was a underlying reason why he was measuring me up with the freezer :lol: :lol: :lol:

Goody :pickshovel:

goody2shoes said:
Madtuna all most had me but I escaped from he's freezer :lol: :lol:

New there was a underlying reason why he was measuring me up with the freezer :lol: :lol: :lol:

Goody :pickshovel:

He's such a Flirt :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

I could fix him up with Mary Modo but he better behave him self coz her big Brother Quasi has a bit of a temper, LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Please Mods, can we change Complacently to Complacency?

1581232783_suicideemoji.jpg

Rereading my post, I can understand why some people might get the impression I plan to be doing something untoward or pervie if we are unfortunate enough to enter a corona-apocalypse.

Let me assure you nothing could be further from the truth! My intentions are completely honourable, and I sincerely apologize if I've upset anyone or have given anyone the wrong impression.

I just prefer women because generally they are more petite and weigh less so I can get two on the one meat hook plus they stack better.

Latest posts