Even tribsa finds some

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are ok now me understand...im sure theres plenty of better spots between gold coast and my house mate...but if ya ever up this way ya more than welcome :D

I thought Silver was in SEQ (ha)(he says as he keeps em guessing)I'll show up one day again when I'm fit n healthy (probly swimming along down in DC with flippers n goggles) and we'll all go somewhere for a hunt together ,... one must wait for favours in the heavens to be agreeable, with finances, school, commitments, and viable long distance transportation to be taken into account, I'm usually bound within a 20-30k sphere(car needs attention before long distance can be undertaken), and would have to work wonders to gain favours with Mrs Silver as well (one of course would be to get off my phone and pay particular attentions to her every whim and desire, including Scrabble and down time :eek: :p ), but, once it all lines up in favor of progression into reality I WILL BE THERE with bells on ! that's for certain fellas ! ;) :p :D

Yeah im hearin you silver. Sometimes life gets in the way of our hobbies and you need to walk the line of juggling what you need to do and what you want to do. Looking forward to a group meetup eventually when all the stars are aligned :p :p

So i didn't technically find these in the ground but i did find them at toowoomba swap meet on the weekend. Neat little pre decimal collection , a 34 and a 36 florin and a very bloody old roman. All for less than the cost of a bottle of scotch. Pretty happy with meself i must say hahha :p
1486368448_optimized-20170206_175022-1.jpg

Latest posts