Even tribsa finds some

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hahaha yeah silver a lot of hard work diggin in the sun for 1 and 2c pieces. I was hoping there might be some silver amongst it but no luck :(

Though i would try a beach last night that is usually crowded but after half hour wandering around for three bottle caps i decided to go back to where i found my florin last week and got a couple coins. Top left is a very crusty 1950something penny and im guessing the crusty one beside it is just a 1c. Better than sittin at home doing nothin ;)
1485573205_optimized-20170128_082018-1.jpg

Tribsa 56 said:
Thanks smoky. That penny might be toast but i will see how it goes
Ha..I found quite a few more since my last post...And they are toast...some are so thin you can hardly make out what they are. :D

Danny13 said:
Well done tribsa . I was wondering if I could get written permission from kind self to detect on the other end of your large holding :p
No probs danny13. I give you permission to detect on any beach in oz as long as you leave me all the silver ones :p :p

Danny13 said:
Well done tribsa . Smokey I was wondering if I could get written permission from kind self to detect on the other end of your large holding :p
Sure mate...arnt you in Sydney though :p

Latest posts