Dry Blower

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Bob is after a Keenes 140 dry blower. He already has the blower just needs the machine. Have tried the prospecting shops & none available at present Reeds have them sitting in customs waiting to be cleared. Anyone know of one for sale?

cheers

ranma :)

Hi ranma - what does a Keenes 140 dry blower look like? - a weblink or picture would be appreciated.
Have you had any PM responses to your query ?
cheers Jed

Here's a pic of mine.

7d60f580.jpg

DD

Thanks DD - what is the cost of this blower & are there bigger/smaller models?
Looks like someone handy with sheetmetal could make one of these - what do you reckon?
Jed

The 140 is the smallest Keene make, but is bigger enough to keep two blokes working hard. It sells for $830 in Australia from Reeds who are the cheapest, this is without a blower. I use a Honda leaf blower with mine. Here is a short clip of me using mine in the desert, they also work really well on river gravel in the east.

[video=480,360]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEoEaaICwPQ[/video]

It's big brother is the 151, it sells for $2150 with a hot air blower.
I use mine all the time and couldn't be happier with it, I could have sold heaps in the last twelve months if i was a dealer as everyone that sees it working wants one.
I am going to do a vid tomorrow of the test patches I have been on my lease, keep an eye out for it if your interested.

DD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts