DRONE ZONE

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ramjet said:
BigWave said:
Hey Ramjet, you started this thread, so you SHOULD be up and flying!

Totally agree BigWave. $$$ are a bit tight with Xmas just around the corner. Need to get a new Tablet ASAP. Lots of things I would like to film. Got my new pup, started kayak fishing.... Love to fly over some creeks to search out likely fishing sites.....
i got a 7 inch hp tablet here doing nothing but sitting in cupboard, about 2 yrs old, its yours if you want it mate, just have to pay postage, which would be little i reckon. pm me if you want it, cant have you not flying :Y:

I figured that with the .5,
Something was brewing. O:)
OK, I will do a few drone shoots of Tathra
I have not done so before as it is a sensitive thing to a lot of folks.

Might be a silly question but here goes... can some one recommend a relativly inexpensive entry level drone please.
Had a play with a couple of cheap ones we bought as birthday gifts $25 each no camera and ran out of power pretty quick..
But was a lot of fun ..

as a fellow novacastrian happy to help mate, grew up in bero used to go to bluelight discos at the maitland town hall, oh the girlfriends i had from maitland over the youth full years lol :Y: .

How much are you willing to spend. ?
A lot of drones under $1000.00 do not have a very
long flight time.
I was all for a bebop but the 5 minute flight time turned me off.
A Mavic 1st gen should drop in price as the 2nd gen is out now.

nucopia said:
Might be a silly question but here goes... can some one recommend a relativly inexpensive entry level drone please.
Had a play with a couple of cheap ones we bought as birthday gifts $25 each no camera and ran out of power pretty quick..
But was a lot of fun ..

If anyone has a tablet that they no longer need,

Could really use one at the moment,

My laptop don't work anymore,

I have been sick for awhile now with my back and bloody gallbladder is killing me big time,

Have the gallbladder out at the end of January,

Can only use my mobile phone,

Miss not playing my games,

Goody :)

Blew the dust of the Phantom 4 today. Haven't had a device I could run it on. Had a look on the sd card and found a few pics from last time I used it. February in Canberra and some pics at last light.

1547010615_c1.jpg

1547010652_c2.jpg

goody2shoes said:
If anyone has a tablet that they no longer need,

Could really use one at the moment,

My laptop don't work anymore,

I have been sick for awhile now with my back and bloody gallbladder is killing me big time,

Have the gallbladder out at the end of January,

Can only use my mobile phone,

Miss not playing my games,

Goody :)
pm me have a hp you can have :)

Latest posts