DRONE ZONE

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Ramjet I do like to fly!
I really enjoying the videos and photos in this thread! I would love to see some more old gold field photos and videos ie the old rusting relics.

Ramjet said:
max power said:
Hi there everyone I haven't been on for a while. I just came across this post it's awesome I to love drones or multirotors what ever you like to call them :)
I haven't been prospecting much of late but I'm getting back into it I really need to find my first with the 4500.
Anyway the reason i haven't been prospecting much is because of this,
[video=480,360]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbS_MRVI3i8[/video]

DAMN. That is some sweet flying and an awesome soundtrack to go with it.

I have started to teach myself photo editing.... with the help of Youtube of course. Recently acquired Lightroom. What an amazing, powerful piece of software.
I know I have pushed these images too far but it does show what you can achieve from and average photo. Make it POP.

Before and after shots.

1502780908_taree.jpg

1502780908_wetnight.jpg

Its awesome what we can do now with tech ive taken many photos that just dont do justice to what you see with the naked eye.

They look amazing Ramjet keep em coming :)

Ramjet said:
I have started to teach myself photo editing.... with the help of Youtube of course. Recently acquired Lightroom. What an amazing, powerful piece of software.
I know I have pushed these images too far but it does show what you can achieve from and average photo. Make it POP.

Before and after shots.

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/214/1502780908_taree.jpg
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/214/1502780908_wetnight.jpg

In Qld today we had a scare regarding Brisbane water supply. An unknown package. So what you may ask?
Don't get me wrong, I am just putting it out there.
Are drones a pleasure toy or an instrument of death and carnage?
I would hate to think that my water supply was being contaminated and causing death and destruction in my capital city.
Think about it, it's not the first time we have been under attack.
Mackka :(

Good Evening Ramjet,
Welcome to the world of post processing and in particular Lightroom, as you say it's a powerful photo editing program, been using it for years now to edit my magazine images. To get the best from Lightroom it's preferable to shoot in RAW file format if possible,it's like a digital negative and allows you plenty of room to play with from a well exposed image and then some for those images that are less than optimal.
Enjoy, SinHof.

SinHof said:
Good Evening Ramjet,
Welcome to the world of post processing and in particular Lightroom, as you say it's a powerful photo editing program, been using it for years now to edit my magazine images. To get the best from Lightroom it's preferable to shoot in RAW file format if possible,it's like a digital negative and allows you plenty of room to play with from a well exposed image and then some for those images that are less than optimal.
Enjoy, SinHof.

Thanks SinHof. Yes my Phantom 4 can shoot RAW images and it is recommended by most pilots.

Latest posts