Diy Snuffer bottle

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for that info Tim, I have seen people recommend the tomato sauce bottles that plastic seems good. Anyone tried those. Made one the other week from a Gatorade bottle but the plastic seems brittle sort of hard and won't be surprised if it cracks eventually, I use it for gathering my black sands for home to run in blue bowl

Yeah Cecc, drink bottles are probably a bit thin in the walls. Tomato sauce squirty bottles would be as good as any I reckon.

Yep the high density (hdpe) bottles are the one that your after. Nice and soft but theyre mostly not uv stable so a few years down the track they will go brittle. Also dont take heat or sharp objects very well.

Hi Dylan what is the tube from an aerator mean, where do you get them?

WalnLiz have spoken on one of their vids of a turkey baster and piece of plastic pipe silicone into the end. I've bought the baster but not done anything with it yet.

For $2.50 at woolies in the decor section where they sell containers etc they have a bottle that works perfect and does not need any modification..

got the wife uploading a pic soon cecc ..The price on ebay is crazy with postage.. i went everywhere looking for something close resembling one of those bottles and could not find a thing and then when not looking just doing a normal food shop there it was :)

1468233657_20160711_200226.jpg

1468233657_20160711_200307.jpg

Pretty sure I got these at woolworths (or iga)

After looking at that pic i shoulda been wearing glasses sucking gold from the homemade bunnings blue bowl haha

Hi Kezz, went to 2 woolies and they didn't have them, must be different up here in QLD. Found a couple of plastic sauce bottles in a cheap shop, only $2 each, they'll do I reckon.

I will drop in to the store when i get back home Cecc and just grab a few as they are cheap..can bring them down to deep creek and if your not there maybe yobs can pass them when i catch up with him

Ok mate thanks for that. Will fix you up when I see u or give some money to Yobs. Cheers mate. Len

1468333341_img_4891_350x263.jpg

30ml---50ml ecig bottle & tube. Fits easily in pocket and easy to empty.

Might have to get bigger bottles though if I ever get out with KEZZ :D :D
cecc, carefull with some of the $2 shop ones. The lids can pop off and you might lose some of the rewards. Cheers

Latest posts