detector to partener sdc

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi people, Chasing opinions on a detector to buy. Will keep the sdc but chasin one for deeper gold. Tossing up
between the whites tdi oz pro and ML 4500,5000. I detect around Clermont and some propertys around centeral
qld.
Polky

If you can afford the Minelab it's probably the best for your intended use, if on a budget get the Whites, they are both well rated companies. I'd personally go a 4500 or 5000.

Hey polky, go onto the Minelab section, i posted a similar question earlier today. it might give you a heads up as well.

SCROUNGER said:
Might be my dopelganger? Wal.

Now that would be a scary thought... :eek: Need to get back on topic me thinks.. :8

Hard decision Polky but if the choice was mine I wouldn't hesitate on tracking down a 4500.

Hi Polky, you will not do better then a 4500 with 2 or 3 different sized coils. I had mine since the day they were released and you will not miss any gold with them. Mine has paid for itself 38 times over, I will never sell it.

Look at the purchase of one as an investment mate.
RDD

How about putting up a post about that new coil on the 4500 after you've tried it out old hand?

Thanks for the replys fellas. Walnliz no mate not twins just chasin same info. Now to explain to the wife
why I NEED the 4500. Just need to sell me 2005 5mtr haines signature.
Again thanks for the info.

polky said:
Thanks for the replys fellas. Walnliz no mate not twins just chasin same info. Now to explain to the wife
why I NEED the 4500. Just need to sell me 2005 5mtr haines signature.
Again thanks for the info.

:eek: Nooo....you cant sell the Signature. When the gold's not cooperating you need to go out for a fishing fix to get over it.. :D

Latest posts