Detech Coil information

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had a try of the 15" dd on the trusty old 3500,ran it in sensative and deep,both mono and dd settings,super stable in both,didn't get any targets,so can't say about depths,didn't get a chance to to swing over some heavy mineralized ground,but in the mild ground it ran sweet as,so I can imagine it would be great in the heavier ground,deffinatly a good purchase for the gp owners out there:)

I see Stinky Pete has the 14" spiral wound mono listed as being suitable for the SPP. Do you reckon it would be suitable Nenad - not too large for the preset timings on the SPP? :)

I spoke to Pete about it. He tried one out and said it ran great. He was in medium ground though.

Any SPP owners in Adelaide are welcome to try one out for the day.

Took the 14" Ultra mono to Watts Gully this arvo. No gold but plenty of targets. These were all at depth.

1449147480_20151203_214039-1.jpg

mxt sniper said:
I would like to see a comparison on depths between the 15" detech dd ultimate and the new Coiltek 14" Elite mono? Just for kicks.

I've got a video which will show that. Should be ready in a day or two

Hey Nenad , took your advice for me 3500 , and grabbed a 15dd off ebay from Pete whilst ebay were offering me 10 % off ; no offence to you , would have got it from your good self but it was a good price an postage to country Vic would have been a lot better than S.A , now to get a day of low temp to give it a crack.... cheers and thanx Jed :D :D

PhaseTech said:
Nice one - looking forward to your thoughts!

For anyone thinking about buying one, I have 5% off all website items. This will basically give you free postage on the coils.
See here: https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=14807

Hi Nenad.

thanks for sharing.

do you have a view on whether the 17 x 11 elite will go as deep as the 14 " ?

I want depth , but there will be times when the elliptical will be useful in scrub

would clarity and depth be the same / similar on both ?

thanks

That's a hard one. Ellipticals usually give a sharper response on smaller targets, so on very small gold it may appear to give more depth, but on larger nuggets I think the 14" round will be deeper. As for scrub, I'd prefer a smaller round coil as you can poke it in and around everything - a long elliptical can actually work against you.

hteo sam te pitati u vezi Detech sonde 15 dd ultimate,iz Srbije sam pa neznam bas dobro engleski a vidim da imas nase prezime i ime pa mozda znas i srpski... :D

Admin edit: I have added a Google translation for our English speaking members :) No guarantee of its accuracy.

I wanted to ask you about Detech probe 15 dd ultimate, from Serbia , and I do not know English very well and I see you got our name and surname , and maybe you know and Serbian.

Zdravo i dobrodoli na forum . Pitao sam Nenad vezi DeTech DD i rekao da je veoma stabilan i sensetive kalem . Takoe sam pitao prijatelja koji je koristeci jedan u Nevadi i rekao isto . Ja planiram da kupim jedan da koristiti na svom GPx 4500.

Admin edit: Another google transtation and thanks to ZlatoZaMene for assisting our OS friend :D

Drava and welcome to the forum . I said Nenad regarding DeTech DD and said it was very stable and sensetive spool . I also asked a friend who was using one in Nevada and said the same. I am planning to buy one to use on your GPx 4500

Uncle Bob,

Because most people do not speak or write English, that's why. But they do buy Australian Minelabs and support your economy. Please be considerate and if you don't like it move on. Does that answer your question? It's writing and not talking sir. Google transalate is a great tool, but you know, not everyone is familiar with it. And by the way I am American....hope you don't mind my American slang..... :)

Admin edit: Removed a comment that could be considered offensive. Ramjet.

Thank you, I would like to ask you something else,this is my mail..... email xxxxxxxxx :cool:

Admin edit: contact details removed per forum rules. You can email a member by using the EMAIL button to the left under the avatar.

Latest posts