DeathKiss's Finds - Ace 250

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
back from 2 hours swinging on a 40 square meters area ..... found plenty of rubish also
got some coins , tokens and an New Zealand dollar :)

1473073865_img_6879.jpg

1473073878_img_6880.jpg

1473073889_img_6881.jpg

1473073903_img_6882.jpg

happy for 3`rd swing :)
:D

Awesome finds already Death!
My ace 250 was posted today from a mate so hope that turns up real soon!!! I had better start training the Mrs, looks like your sorted with yours. I applaud you sir! :D
Keep up the great effort mate!

Dirt Monster said:
Awesome finds already Death!
My ace 250 was posted today from a mate so hope that turns up real soon!!! I had better start training the Mrs, looks like your sorted with yours. I applaud you sir! :D
Keep up the great effort mate!

Looking forward for your finds :)

Lol, nothing like a bit of fencing wire to bring you back down to earth, you get that on the big jobs. :D

Bottom line is if you don't dig all targets when starting out, it really is a missed learning opportunity - I still dig crap occasionally, and probably always will. ;)

AtomRat said:
At least ya gave it a try! Beach detecting can be a real bummer!
You see all YouTube videos how coins and jewellery pops out the sand and easy finds with the ace ...when you try doing it, only needles, pull tabs and aluminium foils from ciggie packs :D

That's one of the downsides of YouTube. People edit the vids to just show good finds not all the junk in between. It's the same with the gold detecting ones - one nugget after another but most don't show the bullets/lead shot, nails, rusty iron, tin, deep horseshoes in between them. It can give some exaggerated expectations.

Times two Mbasko, gold to junk ratio is well weighted towards the junk side of the equation.
SinHof.

Latest posts