Dandaman's x-terra 305

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
went out for a hunt while visiting family in Adelaide at a park close by

1447548678_image.jpg

Park clean up and a One Coin Hunt,... I did one of those recently,... went out with a mate and travelled 100k round trip for it too(ha). :D

Nice hunting. I have the same half pendant thingy. :) Definately silver. The 925 mark is on the top of the loop on the other side. Mine is bent unfortunately.

Mr google says. The text. "divisi ma sempre uniti" is an italian phrase that means "divided but always united."

You often get necklaces of a heart with the phrase written on it. The heart breaks into two pieces and each partner takes one half. It shows that they love each other and that although they maybe far away from each other, they are always together in spirit and love.

A very junky spot, though well done on pulling out some coins and silver pendant from that lot. Might have some age to the area, I reckon there might be an old harmonica reed sitting amongst your junk there, could still have potential for deeper pre-decimals. :)

Thanks for the info on the pendent ramjet, once I cleaned it a little I found the 925 on it to

And yep there is part of a harmonica reed amongst the junk goldpick ?

Scored your fuel money then Dan, and a nice looking penny,.. looking very promising. :D

A lot better find to junk ratio from the oval compared to your location on previous post, I bet that was a relief. ;) Are you running in allmetal on the 305?

Latest posts