dam it Pics

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dam it said:
I was going through a old container of old AUSTRALIA and foreign coins the other week :|
Refound a couple of interest :D
Any Idea's On what it could be :)

Looks like someone has made a lead sovereign or half sovereign cast so they can counterfeit them , gold plate them and pass them of for the real thing back in the day.

:eek: Was up at 4:00 am this morning :|
The plan was : Get to the target area on 1st light about 6:00 am and rescue a couple grams from our Brutal summer before it got Warm :D
And be leaving around 9:00 am :Y: Stop in at the toy shop in Shepperton ( Bunnings :D ) get some Insulation batts .
Ok 4:40 am in the ute off I go Giddy Up :D
Well almost run over 2 Drunkets stumberling in the middle of the Freeway overpass :N: scared a little bit of the Poop out of me :8
Then getting off the Freeway about 5 Big Kangaroo,s decided to hop in front of me :eek: :eek: and a bit more Poop came to light :(
Anyway all good I'm still alive :cool:
Got to area just before light :) Get out to have a wee ... And Bang walked straight into a spider web :eek: :eek:
After I thought I shit myself for real this time :lol: It Dawned on me ARRRR ARRRRR Its on my arm .
Well after almost dislocating my shoulder shaking it to get it off ME . I freaked out a bit and ran into a tree :mad: 8.( :8 DAM IT !!!
Guys I waited in the ute until the light was better after that :|
AND got NO GOLD :( :(
Did manage to dig a Fugget at about 400 mm 8.( then almost Passed out . ( you have got to be shiting me ) Thats wrong ...........
Then dug up this Very Angry little Bastard . Well he was not little thats for sure :eek:
1516501369_img_20180121_110844_613.jpg

Wrestled with him for a couple minutes .... :lol: then cooked it with my lighter and ate it :eek: :lol: ..No I didn't Yucky NO WAY .
I pushed him aside and removed another :mad: Lead shot .

Sound like a few of my trips, had a good chuckle, sometimes it is the misadventures that make a trip out the driveway great

dam it said:
I was going through a old container of old AUSTRALIA and foreign coins the other week :|
Refound a couple of interest :D
1512876627_img_20171210_142058_008.jpg
1512876651_img_20171210_142130_470.jpg

Any Idea's On what it could be :)

At first thought it might be a British crown but the 1908 didn't have St George on it. It's possibly a token someone has made into a pendant.
Definately a copy though, the dot over his head plus the horses mouth is closed.

Good find though.

A mate used to come to work on his sparkling neat little Kwaka GPZ 650. We could hear him coming for a couple of kays away tapped out in each gear.
One morning he was late. We listened & eventually heard him putting along at about 40k's in 6th gear. When he pulled in his indicator was swinging in the breeze. The fuel tank was all scarfed up. His jeans were torn & his knee was bleeding.
We asked what had happened?
I was running late. Ran out & jumped on the bike (which had been parked over night under an old cypress tree) grabbed my helmet off the mirror, pulled it on & hit the starter. I took off down the farm track taking it easy until I hit the bitumen then I rang her out in each gear until I got to 6th.
While I was looking down the road at the up coming dog leg going over the bridge........ that you could take at 140k's if you were ballsy enough .......... a f---king huge triantular walked across my visor on the INSIDE. 8) 8) 8) :)

My missus was walking through the kitchen when she let out a scream. I ran in & she was standing there frozen with a stack of plates in her hand & on the top one was a largish spider. Before I could do anything to help .....the spider ran across the plate & onto her hand .....she then dropped the plates with a crash.
Later when she had calmed down I tried to explain to her she should have dropped the plates while the spider was on them....... not after it had left them to crawl on her.
I can tell you the whack I got was worse than a spider bite.

Rob.

1519426282_img_20180224_094410_948.jpg

Sorry about the pic quality .
So Thursday night I was sitting under the washing line
All was good enjoying the last rays of the sun :Y:
Then things changed :eek:
Came to 5metres form my seat flat on my back
Head was THROBBING like a mother Humpa
And a nice puddle of Blood on the concrete under my head . :| and back of head was covered in blood .
I was and still are a bit confused about what happenend
I tried to stand up but body said no :eek: :eek:
After 10-15 minutes managed to get up and stumble inside .
Long story short I'm still in Wangratta hospital
6cm Gash back of head .Hopefully going home today :) but not sure just yet .
I'm still not sure exactly what happened :| :|
But I'm alive large lump and cut but alive :D :D

Geez mate that doesn't sound or look good all the best for a speedy recovery. Let us know when your back to normal (whatever that is :lol:) and up for a day or two.

malri_au said:
what hit you? ouch.
Gravity :D I think .
Hey Wally don't think a meteorite would have hurt this much :D and my luck it would a been a piece of space junk ;)
Hey RM Yer the pic Doe's not do it Justice
Its hard to take a selfy of back of head :eek:
But jokes a side I think I will be on the bench for a while :(
Ad least until I know what happened :Y:

You blokes need to be careful... not sposed to get h u r t. :eek:
maybe someone hit ya from behind dam it :|

Latest posts