dam it Pics

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats ok. Just thought I would point out it was missing. Hadn't noticed it was a different bike. Caught my jeans going home from work one day. When I used to ride on outings years ago I always wore boots goggles and gloves too. Too old for that stuff now, if the fall didn't kill me my Mrs. would :)

Peace :D
1489474052_20170308_193333.jpg

Sorry bit strange but I also grow orchids so like photos of flowers. No orchids flowering at the moment so that's all I could find.

Bjay said:
Sorry bit strange but I also grow orchids so like photos of flowers. No orchids flowering at the moment so that's all I could find.

Awww, how sad, never mind :D ...My Lilly of the Valley Orchid is flowering .... as we speak (post?)

:D My Jewellery Roller Mill arrived the other week :cool:
Wow what a piece of gear :Y:
I thought postage was going to be an issue $$$ From WA Coast to Nth Est VIC .
Got on to that " InterParcel " :eek: WOW Awesome service :Y: wish I found years ago .
My package was 28.5 kg I contacted 2 other places Auspost Pack And Send ... Both were near $400
InterParcel = Door to Door 28.5 kg WA to VIC $93 :D :Y: :Y:
Anyway ive been playing :D Its good fun
1515658143_img_20180107_101513.jpg

Top =Sterling Silver :) about 5-6 grams
Middle =Gold :D 7.33 grams
Bottom =Gold :D 8.70 grams
Ive also rolled 3.10 Grams of Gold into a thin wire 515mm long .
Only managed to get my thumb caught :mad: in it Once so far ... Yer that did not feel good 8.( won't be doing that again :lol:

Latest posts