Ctx Madness

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers fellas, this site is only small and the finds are few and far between with a lot of trash mixed in but I'm sure it will be worth continuing with it. Might head back there today for a few hours.

Finally got out for a swing today for a few hours, my back is still crook but a few silvers made it feel slightly better. :D The Forin did not want to clean up at all, lucky it was only a 47, lol.

1446357842_20151101_153827.jpg

1446357842_20151101_153839.jpg

1446357842_20151101_165136.jpg

Bested me by two sixpences today Heatho,.. and by a few dollars,..well done on the finds. :lol: :D

Looks like it may have been in a fire Heath, don't think Ramjet would be too happy about you toasting his '47. ;)

Looks like you had a good dose of remedial exercise, good to see you back in action, pardon the pun.

Might have to invest in a long handled plug cutter if you don't already have one Heatho, might save the back from extra stress. Either way, you were rewarded with a Florin and a few silvers to temporarily ease the pain, can't ask for more than that - well maybe a gold ring, or a sovereign would numb the pain completely. :D

Goldpick said:
Might have to invest in a long handled plug cutter if you don't already have one Heatho, might save the back from extra stress. Either way, you were rewarded with a Florin and a few silvers to temporarily ease the pain, can't ask for more than that - well maybe a gold ring, or a sovereign would numb the pain completely. :D

Yeah maybe a plug cutter could be good GP, hurt my back carrying buckets of Sapphire wash, was putting way too much in. I then stirred up the injury detecting 2 weeks back, hmmm now after yesterday it's sore again, may have to give it a break until 100% better. :|

Was good to get back into it Wally but.... maybe too much too soon, still not as bad as it was though. Yeah the Florin looked like it was in a fire at some stage.

They'll be rare one day Rod cause we will have found all of them mate, lol. :)

Got out for a couple of hours yesterday and today, my back is starting to finally feel better so I'm keen to get back into it. Ended up with $10 yesterday, nothing else of interest. Today did much better with another $10, 2 Shillings, 4 Sixpence, a penny and a nice little Sterling Silver and Ruby ring, pretty small little Rubies but hey at least they sparkle, they flouresce quite brightly too under the ol UV light.

Finally broke my jewellery drought.

1446973251_20151108_182906.jpg

1446973251_20151108_182928.jpg

1446973251_20151108_183309.jpg

Good score on the rings, quite pretty under the UV. Not doing too bad on the silver coin front either, the rams head shillings seem to be the harder ones to find. :)

Ooohh Yeah,.... silvery beauty going on there Heatho,.. and the ruby red light that yeilds Layzar(ha),... is Hypnotically adding immensly to my immediate love of Silvery hues. :D

Cheers fellas, yeah gotta love Rubies under UV light, they look mesmerising, they just light up so brightly.

Good to see you back Bogan, hopeing you get back into the swing of things soon and start posting up some more awesome finds.

Latest posts