CTX madness 2017

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers fellas. There's still quite a few deep targets left there, first time I went over it all I picked up all the easy targets which were unmistakable known targets like the pre decimals and goldies plus silver rings.

Now I've changed my 3030 settings and am going for all the deep iffy targets and still bagging some silvers and the occasional rings too. It's such a busy place on weekends maybe 2000 people or more there every weekend. There aren't actually enough sportsfields in my area to accomodate all the people that play sports. Best thing is it's only a 5 minute drive from home. There is also another 3 fields nearby but they are each about half the size and only 1 has produced really well.

Might hit there again today and see what turns up, last few hunts have been dissapointing though.

Finds from the past 3 hunts, got most of the goldies today and a few pre dec. Only managed 1 silver over the past few hunts which was a 1944 threepence. Anyway, hopefully will get some better stuff soon.

1505022835_20170910_154202.jpg

Here's my latest vid too, this one's on the ferrous-coin target separation on the CTX3030

[video=480,360]https://youtu.be/oXyKwBvc_Xo[/video]

Latest posts