CTX madness 2017

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Heatho,
Mate you are well and truely on a goldie roll, they just keep on coming; should the finds rate keep up you will have the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ for a nice new GPZ7000.
Cheers, SinHof.

Holy crap....thats awesome Heatho..now i want to find some goldies...Theres something very additive about cutting that plug and seeing that goldie in the dirt :D

My wife was saying I should have went back because I was onto a good patch....had a quick swing today but I knew the beach cleaner/ tractor was going to make a run this morning.... Always another day...

Good onya mate fill er up and cash it in.... :)

Thanks fellas, hope I can continue the same amount of finds, reality is though that the big haul last week and today are spots I've had my eye for a while, also they are spots I thought may be ovderlooked by other detectorists. They must have been detected before though, due to the lack of deep targets and lack of jewellery but not detected for a while, whoever usually does them won't find much if they hit either in the next few months, lol.

I hit the same spot from the big haul last week again and there was barely anything, I got most of it on the first run, the 17x13" coil should be called "The Hoover" as it just cleans up. It is just the perfect size to move quickly and detect a spot thoroughly due to it being much easier to overlap swings.

Great to see Heatho . The 17x13 is a great coil. I reckon do a water grid just in the shallows , might pick up similar amounts mate at those locations 8) :cool:

Building a nice little pile great how they add up so quickly you'll be able to get a new toy with that lot before you know it .Cheers.

Hit a different harbour beach today, another local member of this forum used to detect this one also but he moved to a different area a while back so I thought I'd give it a go. Managed to get about $23 and a 1940 sixpence which was pretty much sunbaking in the sand.

1486020647_20170202_171756.jpg

1486020647_20170202_171814.jpg

Another good hunt mate, the ice cream container will be over flowing soon at the rate you're making contributions, great stuff.
Cheers, SinHof.

Latest posts