CTX 3030 finds by Ramjet

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ramjet Wrote,
Had my first run on the beach this arvo. Most of these were really shallow and SinHof will know why n where. wink

Yes mate, had a look there a week or so back with similar results to your's, plenty of well toasted pennies, no florins though.
How did you go swinging the big coil? they do take a bit of time to get friendly with but when you do they are magic on the beaches and you can really cover some sand.
A trick worth mentioning; after every couple of beach hunts take the skid plate off and remove the accumulated sand it will add to the coil weight, particularly when it's wet.
Cheers, Sinhof.

I put the coil cover on the Ace250 the day I got the machine and it's still going strong-ish.
1478055601_20161102_121411.jpg

1478055625_20161102_121421.jpg

1478055655_20161102_121425.jpg

1478055680_20161102_121442.jpg

Evening Ramjet,
Hey mate, leave me a few targets to find when I'm having a slow day on the other beaches,LOL as you're finding it's a good location and you just never know when something really different might turn up, tiz that, that keeps me headed back there from time to time.
Cheers, SinHof.

Be careful with the sovereign in the last photo. :eek: 8) :eek:
Great hunt, 92.5% silver too. :cool:

Thanks SinHof. It was you who put us onto the site so all thanks to you. I have just been doing an hour or 2 after work, before I head home. I am enjoying the CTX on the beach apart from being a bit heavy to swing up the side of dunes and cut aways. It's fine on level ground though. :D Looking forward to that larger coil so I can cover more ground.

Florrie had a pretty good shake up at some stage of its life.
Pulled 3 silvers your way though, good little hunt. :D

Probly another two of them comon 1915H's on the left too I'll bet ! :lol:

Latest posts