cresswell mini concentrator

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jml

Jeff
Reaction score
Hi,

I have been working an area near the Bombay crossing Braidwood where a high banker is not practical. I have seen the cresswell mini concentrator and wondered if there was anyone out there who is no longer using it and was willing to part with one.
Regards
JML
Jeff

Look up rotapan.com. I am getting one on the weekend. They are in Belconnen ACT. I will give you all their details and price (From memory around $220) when I get back Sunday night.
Cheers Dozer :)

How did you go JML?

I'm just looking at closing off some old trade topics.

Nugget.

Excellent. Very happy with the easy of operation and results. Theresia and I went out on Saturday to Bombay crossing for about four hours. The first two were spent panning as it was Theresia' first time and I wanted to introduce her to the basics of good panning. The second two hours we utilised the concentrator and our processing and recovery rates went through the roof. Ended up with 87pieces (yes we counted them all) with some 3mm discs and twigs. It was excellent. Still mastering the concentrator.... certainly need a strap around the bucket to fix the steel arms where it clips over the lip of the bucket. It was surprising how quickly the bucket fills up with overflow. We were a little way from water and it is excellent for places where there is limited water supply.
I am more than pleased and thanks to Prospectong Aust. who facilitates these opportunities for interaction and equipment sales.
Regards
Jeff

Jml if you cut 3 small cut outs where the little arms hang over the bucket so they sit down into the cut outs it helps stop it spinning around the lip of the bucket as well as a strap.
Cheers
Skip

Excellent idea Skip,
I ve been out to the shed to do just that and it works a treat. Nice tight fit.
Thankyou
JML

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts