creek beds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the link Casper, now I know what was said by this filthy individual, I can truly see what a weak character LS is.
I fully agree with you mate.
Regards Steve.

gcause said:
Jaros said:
I didn't creek beds "flowed", just the water going thru it flowed??!!
Jaros :rolleyes:

Never underestimate the power of a flash flood it will make the creek bed flow with it.

A tonne of dirt can be shifted from a creek bed in a matter of minutes by a flash flood.

If you are ever in a dry creek bed and you hear a strange noise in the distance that sounds like a freight train coming get the heck out of there and get to high ground quick.

That freight train sound is a classic sign of a flash flood coming. It really does sound just like a train coming towards you.

[video=480,360]http://youtu.be/uGTNf0i3uVI[/video]

amazing video GC.

they left that roller until it was to late hey.
didn't she put up a brave fight ;)

Amazing gcause! Weren't those guys standing in the wrong place, I reckon a few minutes more and they would have been history too.

casper said:
lucky streak said:
stoyve said:
lucky streak said:
Hi guys was thinking is there any creek beds flowing at the moment around central gold fields might be worth trying. And can't wait for this new prospecting australia app so I can start uploading photo for you all. All creek beds seem dry right now. Are there any maps that show running creek beds. Thanks for any advice.

Ok lucky streak, you asked information about creeks having water in them and I gave you an answer , but I may as well have not bothered.
Its all ONE WAY TRAFFIC with you fella.
At least I didn't waste time and petrol on you like other kind members did when you were a no show at the meeting place you requested.
Sadly mate, any post or request from you is only ever crafted to suit your selfish ways.
I will NOT offer any assistance to you again as you only take and take again.
Find another forum.
lmfao :lol:

How much longer do we have to put up with this character http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=LMFAO
This guy is a total trolling fake and doesnt for a second contribute or represent what this forum is about , so please ignore this clown until admin gets around to finding a reason for banning him.. unfortunately they cant just ban ppl for being idiots :(

tell lucky streak to go find his own lucky gold spots and to stope being a internet prospector and stop annoying everyone with his stupid comments cos this guy is top secret on spots and wont be fooled for his dump childish mind games :) roflmfao ha ha ha lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :p :p :p :D

Take heart mate whilst your using your scales tallying up the yearly score old lucky will still be trying to figure out where the GT boundaries are and what settings are what on the sd. You can lead a bloke to water but ya canny make him think as my grandad used to say all cockney.

Just goes to show you dont need a long neck to be a goose.

No we are not members.
No we dont know where you can pull out big nuggets
No we are not going to meet you in the Golden Triangle
No, no ,no, no, no.......................

Are you are real person?

Who is the PM of Australia?

Retirement Stone said:
Just goes to show you dont need a long neck to be a goose.

No we are not members.
No we dont know where you can pull out big nuggets
No we are not going to meet you in the Golden Triangle
No, no ,no, no, no.......................

Are you are real person?

Who is the PM of Australia?

Good call RS

When I see an LS comment I keep scrolling now , my first impression was a troll , second was a troubled person , but the LMFAO has me convinced it may well be computer generated response software .

I for one won't waste any more time and perhaps the mods can confirm if this is the case by contacting him/ it.

Looks like a bot , smells like a bot , probably is a bot

Cheers

Ramjet said:
Be very difficult for it to be a Bot. There are measures in place to prevent bots from accessing the site.

Good to know RJ , back to assumption 1 then

Cheers

Perhaps the best course of action to take would be to excommunicate this person rather than responding with negative comments.
Simply ignore any posts or topics started by LS since it seems that whoever it is isnt at all interested in prospecting but is getting a kick out of stirring up shite.
Its unfortunate that this happens but theres always at least one who wants to ruin it.

Okay, Lucky comes across as a raw but keen newbie, he has stumbled and has made all the gaffs a lot us did as newbies ..... however Lucky's biggest failing is his failure to legitimise his presence on this forum, hell! even a goldfield photo, or one of his old, or the new detector that he say's he has recently purchased would suffice but we get only lame excuses about not being able to upload from his phone - hell! he's had advice on that numerous times and I'm well on the wrong side of 60 and can work it out.

I can't believe that a person a third of my age (the switched on generation) who on the available evidence is the Owner/Operations Manager of a Photography Studio, Owner of a Record Label (with 2 signed up artists!) and has sought donations for the noble purpose of setting up a charity would be so inept. He has successfully posted images of himself, his artists, his recording studio (WOW! lots 'lectric stuff there!!), and he has also posted on various music industry forums and not surprisingly his style and tenor of the responders posts on those forums is curiously familiar to those of his we experience on PA. He may obtain more fulfilment by pursuing another past time me thinks - and there i rest........

casper

Yep the guy who detects the whole golden triangle in a day , offers $1000 cash for Gp extreme , invites ppl to join him in his gold mining ventures , the guy with a gold nugget picture on a facebook account that doesnt exist , pretends on other sites he is a guru and offers gold tours , never responds to replies on his posts and seeks donations for a charity. Just your eveyday PA member NOT !
Hard to really work out exactly what he is up to , but sounds as tho he is putting in the ground work for some sort of scam.
Ps.. I also believe he has signed up with another username .

Anyway he provides some humour which is fun , just hope he doesnt catch someone trusting and gullible here.

It just may be that LS suffers from some type of mental illness or that he is struggling with addiction.
Either way although I feel sorry for people in those circumstances, he is still a very disturbed person.

Maybe a link to explain what a forum/internet troll is would be good.as there seems to be guys on here that resemble the definition that i read.repeatedly posting hate posts would be a definition of a troll.i thought the post was about creek beds not how much a members upsets other members seems a bit off topic.but that's how most topics go latley .and not to mention the whining and the winging.
Nugget this was a great forum you created,i have watched it since it started,however lately it seems to be a boys club.you know the same dozen or so guys posting their opinions on everyone's posts taking them off topic.maybe a delete my account and all posts button would be a good thing too add.If someone doesn't want to post photo's so what.i know i don't. So lucky streak i don't know of any creekbeds flowing anywhere.that is the post's topic isn't. And if PA deleted peoples acount for being idiots.....well i don't think there would be many people left on here.

Nugget again thank you for what i feel was great site. But the reason you sold was for good ones,but the same ones that all other sites have .Dwt lov ya work mate.

Please leave intelligent posts below.
:rolleyes: :/ :| :( :eek: ;) :D
Let the roasting begin

Hey ausniper, I was of the same opinion as you about lucky streak and thought he just started off on the wrong foot and getting crucified with every post, I didn't want to buy into the issue with him and thought he deserved a fair go.

That was until I kept seeing his posts over the weekend so I decided to read every one of his posts and fair dinkum if this guy isn't taking the piss then I don't know who is.
I bought into the argument today after he hijacked another persons post for the second time with an off topic request for the sake of getting a reaction, unfortunately I took the bait and responded.
If the guy/girl is a newbie and not good at forum etiquette then how does he/she claim to be taking a lot of people hunting for big nuggets and asking for others to join him/her for their big adventure then on the same day ask for locations to find said nuggets then ask about how to use said gear??

He/she is taking the PISS.

Please do yourself a favour and read LS's posts and please tell me I'm wrong.

Like you all I want is a nice forum that has respect for fellow members and we can all share/learn from each other, unfortunately there are certain individuals who only seem interested in getting people frustrated and turning them away from this forum which is a pity.

I have read them most give me a chuckle.but members should not complain about trolls if they are leaving hate comments.this was the best forum in Australia that's why everyone comes here.allsorts of people.the weird and wonderful aussie prospectors. And staying on topic again .i still haven't seen any creek beds flowing ,just water. :D .i just did 4200kms all over nsw goldfields, found gold at all of them and i haven't posted any photo's.dose that make me a robot too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts