Collections - BIG and small

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Flowerpot said:
pete165 said:
Mine is Coins and stamps.

C'mon, need photos Pete :D :D

Here you go Flowerpot. I will have to dig the stamps out tommorrow.

My Stock Book
1524661357_half_penny_stock.jpg

Some of the coins in it
1524661359_half_penny1.jpg

My Penny Stock Book
1524661362_stock1.jpg

Some of the pennies in it.
1524661359_penny1.jpg

1524661361_penny2.jpg

7.62marksman said:
I wont tell him i gave away about 15kg of stamps not long age he might get grumpy
So just keep this between ourselves ]:D ]:D ]:D

Hi Ken

That is okay. Were they Ozzie or overseas? I already have around 25 Full albums of each. Dating back to the 1800's.

Flowerpot said:
Yes similar 'tastes' haha RM Outback, :lol: :lol:
Thanks RM, She's a beautiful natured, funny girl.
I'd find a chewed book in her bed or all over the lounge room floor.
Thankfully she's grown out of that now (and the wire guard helps)
And I have a nice 'collection' to chuck in the fire when it gets cold enough.

:Y: Manpa I'd love to see some photos of your passed bullies, they really are wags, soooo much personality and
Yes intelligent, look what she was reading chewing after all :p

Hi Flowerpot, sadly all my shots of Caddie and Poppy were taken on slide film, unless the kids have got some tucked away. Caddie was a mirror image of your book chewer minus the two spots on the nose, Poppy was an ugly old girl, sister to Caddie but the runt of the litter and nobody wanted her so we took her in.
The shot below is Tassie she was a Bully Staffy cross, lived to the ripe Ol age of seventeen, loved a beer and just needed to be with you every minute of the day, I don't think I ever heard her growl and she was not much of a barker. We now have the daughters dog with us a Bully, Dalmation cross, loveable but neurotic, daughter treats her like a baby. Sadly with Lorraine's Parkinsons and associated mobility issues I don't think we will ever have another dog.
1524718172_image.jpg

Manpa said:
Just a small collection of cameras, all still working, I have put a roll of film through them all. Nothing super valuable I just like the look of them. Gotta stop taking shots on iPad!

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/11747/1523222818_image.jpg
Hey Manpa, maybe you'd be interested in adding another camera to your collection. Solid gold spy ring camera ... yours for about $25,000.
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Super-R...947254?hash=item4676a09976:g:zLkAAOSwor1ag2tV

1524723625_ring_1.jpg

1524723654_ring_2.jpg

1524723671_ring_3.jpg

Hey Manpa, maybe you'd be interested in adding another camera to your collection. Solid gold spy ring camera ... yours for about $25,000.

Too much bling for me! To rich for my tastes but thanks for the offer. :D :D

Latest posts