Coiltek 11" mono elite

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that's what it all about...
Very nice thanks for sharing helps keep the motivation ...

Cheers Nanjim
Jim

Very nice find, well done. I think I need to head to the goldfields very soon :)

Got to be happy with that and where is up here. Got me fired up for my big trip in QLD next year in April for about 3
Months only 111 days to go but who's counting lol

Wow! Wow! Wow!
Nice bit, well done.
Jealous as hell.
Just received my new 11" elite this week and will be swinging it just after Christmas.
You have inspired me even further.
Cheers for posting such a great find.
Dig'n-it :eek:

goldwright said:
tryhard1968 said:
awesome find, did you find it in the creek bed?

Yeah right down in the creek bed, quite a lot of depth in this creek. Pulled another 3/4 ounce out of her today loving how smooth the new 11 is.
Hey Goldwright
Was it a dry creek bed?
What part of the country you in?
Cheers ;)

Dig'n-it said:
goldwright said:
tryhard1968 said:
awesome find, did you find it in the creek bed?

Yeah right down in the creek bed, quite a lot of depth in this creek. Pulled another 3/4 ounce out of her today loving how smooth the new 11 is.
Hey Goldwright
Was it a dry creek bed?
What part of the country you in?
Cheers ;)
What do you mean "What part of the country"

I want to know what creekbed :p

Well anyone thinking about getting the Coiltek Mono Elite all I can say is they have changed the 5000. Very quite and smooth which helped as this ground was quite hot I still don't think it is that much more sensitive than the commander but allows for a far hotter machine. After I finished cleaning up this patch my old boys GPZ went over it for 3 small bits all under the gram mark. At the end I ran at 20 gain in fine gold with no threshold in tracking and continued to find little pieces where I had been over so this coil does allow some real tweeking. All up 110 grams biggest 43 grams second biggest 16 grams and smallest 0.19 of a gram. Great 4 days with a gold machine in my hands.
1450759007_20151222_142132.jpg

Latest posts